The Yamaha FX310A Acoustic Guitar With Piezo P/UP. An affordable, entry level Electro Acoustic Guitar.
The Yamaha FX310A is an F310 steel string acoustic with a built-in Pre-amp. The FX310A’s pickup system incorporates a saddle type sensor that offers excellent tonal balance over all six strings. The passive preamp section provides tonal flexibility and a natural acoustic sound.
The main features of the Yamaha FX310A include:
- An affordable, entry level Electro Acoustic Guitar
- Spruce top
- Nato neck
- Meranti back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- White/black body and neck binding
- Tortoise pickguard
- 636mm (25.04 inches) scale length
- 96-116mm (3.78-4.57 inches) body depth
- Covered chrome tuning machines
- Natural finish
- Under-bridge piezo pickup; passive preamp with volume and tone controls